We want to relieve you
Building can be nerve-racking. There are many things to consider: documents, contracts, plans, deadlines, costs, standards and regulations. This means numerous obligations and great responsibility, while you have plenty of other things to get on with.
What we can do for you
As an independent building and real estate consultancy, we have been offering our clients fiduciary services across all phases of a property development at builder-owner level since 1998.
We personally represent the interests of our clients, deliberately focusing on our core competence of builder-owner consultation and representation.
Our independence enables us to ensure the loyal and successful implementation of our clients’ objectives and concerns.
We start off every contact with a personal discussion in order to understand your needs and offer you the best possible support. We offer every client individual, professional support at the right time, in a suitable manner and at appropriate levels. We can support you with our expertise and experience, and significantly lighten your workload.
As a fiduciary of building owners and owners, we represent their interests, be it towards authorities, selling entities, business partners or commissioned companies, such as planners, contractors and general contractors. We accompany, advise, coordinate, check and organise – wherever you want and for as long as you need.
A floor, four walls and a roof – if only… Building is more complex than that, it can cause trouble and cost a fortune. Therefore quality consultation is beneficial. It is worth it as we are consistently guided by the goals you have set.
We specialise in developing, supervising and guiding building projects, as well as designing and implementing real estate strategies, but also in comprehensive or selective consulting on construction-related issues of all kinds. We identify and take into account economic, structural engineering-related and architectural aspects in a comprehensive, effective and timely manner.
Individual, professional support with specific topics of a real estate project
- Building and real estate consultation
- Expert opinions, brief consultations and contract reviews
- Review of contracts for services of planners, general contractors and full-service contractors; review of building specifications and plans
- Performance audits and project controlling
- Integral valuations for real estate projects and portfolios
- Substance assessment of existing properties
- Supervision of acceptance of construction work and property handover
- Assessment and qualification of construction defects
- Support in the enforcement of warranty claims, in particular of condominium owners’ associations
Support during defined phases of real estate projects
- Market, location, object and demand analyses
- Preparing real estate strategies, risk analyses and decision-making bases
- Project developments
- Preparing functional specifications, space allocation plans and requirements specifications
- Organising and executing competition procedures and commissioned studies
- Utilisation, marketing and management concepts
- Professional representation of owners and building owners in the warranty phase
Guidance and control of the entire time, cost and quality management
- Builder-owner representation and trusteeship
- Specialist support towards planners, general contractors and full-service contractors
- Integral management with the appropriate project organisation
We currently have no vacancies.
We always welcome speculative applications.
Below you will find a selection of our mandates in German:
Click the link below for the full list of our mandates
We are active as authors for various construction and real estate publications throughout Switzerland and write articles on key editorial topics in journals, newspapers and electronic media.
Below you will find a selection of our publications and articles published in German:
- Eine systematische Kontrolle von Verträgen, Bauplänen und Ausführung stellt eine gute Bauqualität sicher und trägt dazu bei, Baumängel zu verhindern. Baulaien sind damit in der Regel überfordert. Deshalb lohnt es sich, eine neutrale Baufachperson – zum Beispiel einen Bauherrenberater – beizuziehen. …
- Sanieren und Umbauen – Bauvorhaben bergen oft Unvorhergesehenes, das dann als unliebsame Überraschung zutage tritt. Die Gründe hierfür sind vielfältig. Um Risiken einzudämmen, empfiehlt es sich, strukturiert vorzugehen. Zu Beginn von Sanierungs- oder Umbauprojekten steht in der Regel …
- “Wir planen den Bau eines Einfamilienhauses. Aufgrund des günstigeren Preises haben wir uns für ein Fertighaus anstelle eines Architektenhauses entschieden. Wir haben gehört, dass die tatsächlichen Kosten unter Umständen beträchtlich von den publizierten Fertighauspreisen abweichen können. …
Our team offers comprehensive expertise in the field of building and real estate. Our online service enables you to benefit from this expertise. We provide the opportunity for you to ask us a question regarding a specific problem in relation to your building project or property. We strive to answer your question within 48 hours on weekdays.
This service is provided free of charge until further notice.
Online consultation is not suitable for extremely complex problems. We reserve the right not to answer certain questions through this channel and to contact you with a proposal for how to proceed instead.